With nDivision, you would enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
This could be a remote, work from home position.
In this role, you would primarily assist customers with Lync for Business design, deployments and related issues.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Skype for Business solutions including desktop collaboration, voice, and video. You would participate in providing full system lifecycle planning, development, support and maintenance of Skype, including responding to incidents, attending to service requests and managing releases, migrations, asset optimization and configuration management.
You would also employ management, technical and planning skills by participating in project based work and improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- Design and deploy new installations of Lync for Business
- Providing advice, support, training, and assistance in the proper, efficient and effective use of the application
- Perform maintenance, application configuration and performance tuning, account management, software upgrades, and monitoring
- Assess and maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity Management, and Performance KPIs
- Improve Service Performance, Capabilities, Interoperability, and Services
- Perform application / service health checks
- Analyze and triage defects/issues
- Plan and manage releases and migrations in different environments
- Monitor system alerts, system utilization thresholds, and capacity utilization on servers, etc.
- Understand a broad range of customer’s requirements, expectations, and operational imperatives for their mission success, as well as translate those business drivers and needs into requirements and actions for continuous enrichment of the user’s experience.
- Must demonstrate passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of technological systems and solutions.
- Solid presentation, oral/written communication, and inter-personal skills including the ability to: anticipate, influence & adapt to a wide range of audiences; cultivate relationships and leverage organizational understanding to facilitate decision making and buy-in.
- Proven track record of being capable of working with significant uncertainty, resistance, barriers, issues, and challenges; converting uncertainty into quantifiable impact, risk, and mitigating actions
- Modest travel may be required
- The majority of your time could be spend working from you home office.
- Be able to demonstrate:
- Expertise with Microsoft Skype for Business, Lync 2013 infrastructure in a corporate environment
- Expertise in Skype Enterprise Voice configurations, policies, and routing over a complex WAN infrastructure (SIP, Media Gateways, VoIP, H.323, PBX, QoS)
- Experience using monitoring and reporting tools to optimize and troubleshoot real-time capabilities of Skype (voice and video)
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP sub netting, voice policies, trunking, routing, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, load balancers, etc.
- Experience integrating different telecommunication systems with Lync (Cisco, Avaya, etc.)
- Knowledge of operating enterprise systems within virtual environments (VMWare and or Hyper-V) is a plus
- Experience in design and administration of Microsoft Windows Server environment, including but not limited to; Activity Directory Domains, Group Policy Objects, Web Services, DFS shares, Operating Systems, patches and hotfixes
- Experience working with Exchange Unified Messaging and/or other UM/UC technologies (e.g., Cisco, Avaya)
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting E911 in accordance with US state laws
- Experience writing and using PowerShell scripts for Skype
- BA or Vocational school degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- MCITP certification in Microsoft Lync 2013
$70,000 – $90,000+ depending on experience
- Quarterly Bonus Plan
nDivision is committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We will recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, opportunities for advancement and layoffs, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.