As an nD Lead Generation Specialist, you’ll be part of our Sales and Marketing team and your primary responsibility will be to cold call and identify sales opportunities for nD Account Executives, and to set up meetings for those opportunities. You will be expected to maintain accurate records for your activities in nD’s CRM. From time to time, you may be required to call nDivision customers and cold call prospects to promote and invite key decision makers to marketing events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cold call IT decision makers at all levels across a variety of industries
- Engage in a professional conversations to uncover sales opportunities
- Set appointments for nDivision Account Executives with key decision makers
- CRM data entry/update
- Call to invite/fill seats at events
- Develop in-depth knowledge of nD’s products and services and how it relates to customers’ needs
- Meet and exceed monthly lead generation quota and related GP attainment by Account Executives
- Must have at least 3 or more years of successful B2B outbound telemarketing experience in the technology hardware and software sector
- Extremely tenacious, disciplined and self-motivated
- Goal Driven and motivated to earn commission on related leads
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Personable and friendly phone persona, with the ability to persuade potential contacts to agree to take a meeting regarding nD’s products and services.
- Capable of developingimmediate rapport to win trust and overcome objections
- Have a passion for technology and sales with the ability to learn about new technologies quickly
- Must be comfortable and capable of spending up to 90-95% of the day on the phone and making 200+ outbound calls per day, with the goal of having 5+ decision maker conversations each day
- Must be proficient on the computer including working on multiple browsers, working with attachments and CRM databases
- Must be able to work from your own home without interruptions, but could be office-based in the DFW area
- Availability to work at least a full time 8am to 5pm, 40 hour week
- Must have High-Speed Internet Access capable of supporting VOIP calls. nD will provide software that you will use to make phone calls
nDivision is committed to fair and equal treatment of employees and applicants. We will recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, opportunities for advancement and layoffs, we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.